Home Forums Blog Talk Web Design Special

6 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Brit Springer 11 years, 11 months ago
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

AJ McDowell
      @AJ

Hey, everybody!

I’m AJ (of PupLove.ca).  Along with being a “dog blogger”, I’m also in the web design biz – I’ve been designing and developing websites for over 12 years now.  

I wanted to let you guys all know that I’m running a Pet Blogger Special this summer, so if you happen to be thinking about redesigning your blog, let’s chat!  Here’s some info on the promotion.  Please feel free to poke around on my portfolio site and get a feel for what I can do.  🙂

That’s the end of my shameless self-promotion now, promise!

AJ

Caren
      Participant
      @cgittleman

hmmm…Hi AJ…..I might give it some thought. I currently use free WordPress with Dakota’s blog…not sure though. His blog is http://www.dakotasden.wordpress.com

AJ McDowell
      @AJ

If you’ve got any questions for me, feel free to ask!  Sometimes we designers / developers tend to forget that not every one is “techie” and might need more info. 😉

Lexie Smith @Beagle Daily
      @lexieasmith1

Awesome AJ I will hop over and check it out. 

Brit Springer
      @info129

Awesome AJ! I love meeting new designers like ya (I to am a multimedia designer and run A Dog’s Journal)
      *Cheers*

AJ McDowell
      @AJ

Like, like, like! 🙂  Oh my gosh, Brit Springer… that is an AMAZING name for a “dog person”. 

Brit Springer
      @info129

:0)  Thank you AJ

AJ McDowell said:

Like, like, like! 🙂  Oh my gosh, Brit Springer… that is an AMAZING name for a “dog person”. 

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.