Home Forums Blogging Tips & Tricks Which Camera Do You Use?

5 replies, 5 voices Last updated by Michael 7 years, 7 months ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Meghan
      Participant
      @peaveyjaguar

A few years ago I had a little Canon Powershot but it broke so I’ve been a while without a camera.

I’ve been using iphone pictures that my boyfriend and I have taken. Some are decent, some are meh.

I need to get another camera at some point for my blog, and even just to have a camera in general.

I didn’t like the powershot I had, it was decent outdoors with a lot of light, but everything was blurry in poorly lit rooms. It also didn’t focus very well for close ups.

I’m thinking about a Canon EOS Rebel T5. There are a couple I use at work that take really good pictures and they aren’t disgustingly expensive.

What do you use for your blog? Any cameras you’d recommend? I don’t want to pay more than $300-$400.

Kimberly
      Participant
      @kimberlyconover

I use a Nikon 3200 with a prime 50mm lens. You can get a nice starter package for Canon or Nikon on Amazon for around 400-500 dollars.

BJ
      Participant
      @bjbangs

I also use a Nikon, but for quickness, I’m starting to use my i-phone

Colette
      Participant
      @calliemist

I have an old camera. BIG. I need a smaller one with a good lens.
      So far I’ve been using my cellphone also. I need better photos. Just can’t get my budget to go in that direction right now.

Meghan
      Participant
      @peaveyjaguar

Thanks for the replies! Any reason in particular you chose a Nikon over a Canon? My boyfriend prefers Nikon too.

@calliemist
      “Just can’t get my budget to go in that direction right now.” Lol me neither- hopefully in the next year though!

Michael
      Participant
      @paternalpetcare

I’ve looked at the Nikon 3300 and it comes highly recommended.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.