Home Forums Blogging Tips & Tricks WP & BlogPaws Widget

6 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Sarah (Sadie) 10 years, 8 months ago
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Christine Paul
      Participant
      @ohmyshihtzu

Hi everyone… I wonder if you can help me. I am using WordPress (Hosted) with the Genesis framework. I love it and everything is very easy, unfortunately I am having trouble with the BlogPaws widget. I have been told by my host & studiopress (genesis) that everything is good on their end and that the link is stripped. Any thoughts on how i can fix this… I really want this widget up since I am here so often.

Christine Paul
      Participant
      @ohmyshihtzu

Ohhh… never mind. It was the browser I was using!! I was using Chrome, switched to Firefox and viola!! It’s there!!  Ohh I feel stupid 😮

Dash
      Participant
      @whskr

I was about to say – if you fight dirty and remove and replace every quotation mark with exactly the same quotation mark.. Yes ” with anoher ” You often find widgets will work.

Glad you got it sorted!

Claire
      Participant
      @swissneko

Glad to see you solved it !

Sarah (Sadie)
      Participant
      @sadiemae.co

I’m glad you posted about this.  I can’t get it to work either.  I wouldn’t have known to change browsers, and will try that this evening.  Thanks.  S.M.

Christine Lucero Paul said:

Ohhh… never mind. It was the browser I was using!! I was using Chrome, switched to Firefox and viola!! It’s there!!  Ohh I feel stupid 😮

Sarah (Sadie)
      Participant
      @sadiemae.co

I’m glad you posted about this.  I can’t get it to work either.  I wouldn’t have known to change browsers, and will try that this evening. 

Thanks.  S.M.

Sarah (Sadie)
      Participant
      @sadiemae.co

I’m glad you posted about this.  I can’t get it to work either.  I wouldn’t have known to change browsers, and will try this. 

Thanks, 

S.M.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.