Home Forums Blogging Tips & Tricks You Tube

3 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Debby Martin 13 years ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Annette @ snoopysdogblog
      @snoopy

Hi

Has anyone tried to add the you tube app yet?  I seem to have it on my page but can’t get it to show my channel?

Any tips appreciated,

Thanks

Annette

Tom
      Participant
      @tom1

Hi Annette,

I haven’t tried the YouTube app, but found the built in video upload tool really easy to use.

Have you tried that? If you click on the “Videos” link (in the list below your profile pic) it takes you to the Add Videos page and down at the bottom there’s a tool for adding videos from YouTube, Hulu, Vimeo, or other sites.

Of course, you can always just paste the embed code from YouTube into any HTML/Text Box, blog post, or similar space for displaying text.

Does that help?

Tom

Annette @ snoopysdogblog
      @snoopy

Thanks Tom,

I will try over the next few days again, been a little hectic – if not I’ll upload a few videos, it’s just that Snoopy has over 90 on his YouTube channel, so I thought it may be easier to use the app.

Thanks again,

Annette and Snoopy 🙂

Debby Martin
      @Debby

looks like you got it fixed!  Are you using Blogger?

Annette @ snoopysdogblog said:

Thanks Tom,

I will try over the next few days again, been a little hectic – if not I’ll upload a few videos, it’s just that Snoopy has over 90 on his YouTube channel, so I thought it may be easier to use the app.

Thanks again,

Annette and Snoopy 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.